Welcome to Gröfre

Gröfre1 by Rolf van den Brink
Välkommen till Öfre Östermalm. Det är Stockholms stoltaste stadsdel byggd med städer som Paris, St Petersburg och Kabul som förebilder.

Welcome to Upper Östermalm. This is the proudest district of Stockholm built in the spirit of Parins, St Petersburg and Kabul.

Gröfre2 by Rolf van den Brink
Dagens fångst.

Cath of the day.

Gröfre4 by Rolf van den Brink
I den grönskande staden finns gott om vandringsmöjligheter för den kosmopolitiska flanören.

There is a plenitude of walks for the cosmopolitan stroller in the luscious city (Gröfre) .

Gröfre5 by Rolf van den Brink
Produktion av hundbajs

Production of dog poo

Gröfre8 by Rolf van den Brink
Fotografering av hundbajs

Shooting of dog poo.

Gröfre6 by Rolf van den Brink
Östermalms skyline

The skyline of Öfre

Gröfre10  by Rolf van den Brink
Kika i skyltfönster på Grev Turegatan

Window shopping at Grev Turegatan

Gröfre9 by Rolf van den Brink
Trygga poliser ser till att du som turist shoppar på rätt gata

The confident police men ensures you shop in the right street

Gröfre7 by Rolf van den Brink
Tjänstemän är en övervägande del av befolkningen på Gröfre

The major part of the population in Upper Östermalm consists of white collar workers

Comments 9

1. baptized album leak wrote:

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really
    informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you
    continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!

Posted 26 Jan 2014 at 9:53
  2. designtiger wrote:

For most recent information you have to go to see the web and on world-wide-web I found this web site as a finest website
    for newest updates.

Posted 02 Feb 2014 at 13:48
  3. Amado wrote:

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or
    understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Posted 07 Feb 2014 at 0:20
  4. people.tribe.net wrote:

This dwsign is steller! Yoou obviously kow how
    to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your
    videos, I was almost moved to sttart my own blog (well,
    almost…HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how
    you presented it. Too cool!

Posted 12 Feb 2014 at 11:33
  5. http://aospb.org wrote:

excellent put up, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector don’t understand this.

You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a great
    readers’ base already!

Posted 04 Mar 2014 at 2:31
  6. spongebob wrote:

Watching some of the characters you know from TV or movies, having sex with each other can be very
    interesting and entertaining to some. These make the suitable background
    for a Pirate Style. There are parents fighting, school
    bullying, distractions from the TV or from computer games, and so on.

Posted 05 Mar 2014 at 2:41
  7. website wrote:

I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your content.

This article has really peaked my interest. I’m going
    to take a note of your website and keep checking
    for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

Posted 07 Mar 2014 at 5:15
  8. www.colore.co.jp wrote:

It’s actually very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Television, therefore I only use world wide web for that reason, and obtain the latest
    information.

Posted 08 Mar 2014 at 10:17
  9. kelly felix wrote:

2007: Inside Seaside, Graduating Musical Technology about Snowfall.
    The real question becomes what is going to you do after you, as being a young woman or perhaps a son, graduate
    from business school, to feature self-care
    and relaxation into your life. You may neck tie a ceases suitable ribbon and bow
    to help improve looks for the headscarf.

Posted 24 Mar 2014 at 11:49

Skriv en kommentar

Din e-pstadress kommer aldrig att delas eller publiceras. Tvingande fält är märkta *